LALIZAS ISO ATLANTIC L Life Raft <24
LALIZAS ISO ATLANTIC L Life raft <24h is ideal for offshore sailing with limited survival equipment. It has been tested and certified according to ISO 9650-1 A testing standard. ISO 9650-1 defines life rafts designed for long voyages or cruises when gusts of wind can be expected, together with exceptional wave height (excluding abnormal conditions such as hurricanes). It is available in 4 to 12 person versions, packed either in a canister or in a waterproof valise.
Each life raft contains thermal floor, internal and external light, pop-up tent, 4 stabilizing pockets.
LALIZAS ISO ATLANTIC L Life raft <24h is designed to inflate in an outdoor temperature of -15°C to +65°C while its inspection interval is every 3 years.
1. Sea anchor with rope (1 piece)
2. Life ring with rope (1 piece)
3. Floating paddles (2 pieces)
4. Immediate action (1 piece)
5. Floating knife (1 piece)
6. Canopy support (2 pieces)
7. Bailer (1 piece)
8. Sponge (2 pieces)
9. Whistle (1 piece)
10. Repair kit (1 piece)
11. Manual pump (1 piece)
12. User internal manual (1 piece)
13. Seasickness bag (12 pieces)
14. Torch kit (1 piece)
15. Red hand flares (3 pieces)
16. Red parachute flares (2 pieces)
17. Signaling mirror (1 piece)
18. Anti-seasickness pills (6 per person)