LALIZAS EUROPE II INSHORE Life Raft FR
LALIZAS EUROPE II INSHORE Liferaft can be used on recreational boats. Certified according to ISO 9650-2 testing standard. ISO 9650-2 defines liferafts designed for sailing in areas where moderate
conditions are expected, such as coastal waters, bays, estuaries, rivers and lakes.
Available in 4 to 8 person versions, packed either in a canister or in a waterproof valise. Designed to inflate in an outdoor temperature of 0°C to +65°C. The inspection interval depends on the flag. Please also be advised by your local LALIZAS Service Station.
1. Sea anchor with rope (1 piece)
2. Life ring with rope (1 piece)
3. Floating paddles (2 pieces)
4. Immediate action (1 piece)
5. Floating knife (1 piece)
6. Canopy support (2 pieces)
7. Bailer (1 piece)
8. Sponge (2 pieces)
9. Whistle (1 piece)
10. Repair kit (1 piece)
11. Manual pump (1 piece)
12. User internal manual (1 piece)
13. Seasickness bag (12 pieces)
14. Torch kit (1 piece)
15. Red hand flares (3 pieces)
16. Red parachute flares (2 pieces)
17. Signaling mirror (1 piece)
18. Anti-seasickness pills (6 per person)
With fully transferable 12-year warranty on fabric and seams (starting from the day of manufacture). The warranty is valid if the product has been properly stored & has undergone all its services by a LALIZAS authorised Service Station, in the proper service intervals, required by the flag administration & the manufacturer.
*Please note that all liferaft dimensions and weight may slightly vary ( ±3 cm for dimensions, ±5% for weight).
- Approvals - Type Approval Certificate
- EUROPE II INSHORE ISO 9650-2_FR