Rescue System Life-Link
The Lalizas Life Link Man-Overboard Rescue system is designed to be permanently mounted to the pushpit in it’s own soft, easy clean PVC bag.
The kit contains 50m of floating line attached to a sturdy buoyant PVC life-sling and a personal retaining clip for added safety.
Deployment is achieved by removing the Life Link, attaching the floating line to a secure point and throwing astern. Once in the water the boat should circle the casualty allowing the Life Link to be towed to their aid. Rescue is completed when the casualty is safely clipped into the Life Link winched to the boat and hauled on board.
- Rail mounted PVC stowage bag
- 50m floating line Soft PVC
- Life Link with webbing strap
- Breaking strain of line > 200 kg.
- Breaking strain of flotation belt > 700 kg.