LALIZAS Release Hook LAR 36, SOLAS/MED
The LALIZAS Release Hook LAR 36 is an off-load release hook, that combines two modes of operation (automatic & manual) in one hook, suitable for davit launched liferafts & rescue boats, with a davit load up to 3670 kg/8091 lb.
It is tested and certified according to SOLAS/MED provisions and LSA requirements.
It has 2 possible modes of operation, allowing for safe evacuation regardless of the conditions:
- Automatic release mode: by activating the automatic release mechanism prior to splashdown, the hook will open automatically (with a force between 5-30 kg/11-66 lb) when the craft becomes waterborne.
- Manual release mode: when the craft is waterborne, but has not been auto-released (due to added load on the hook -less than 150 kg/330 lb - while being towed or due to bad sea conditions), then the manual release mode must be activated by the user.
Remember that with this release hook, the actuating lever of the automatic release must be pulled prior to splashdown, for both automatic and manual release modes.
- Safe Working Load (SWL): 36 kN (3670 kg/8091 lb)
- Dimensions: 320 x 250 x 80 mm/ 12.5 x 9.8 x 3.1 in
- Weight : 10 kg/22.5 lb
- Made of Inox 316, it features high corrosion resistance
* LALIZAS Release Hook LAR 36, for Liferafts is covered by EU/US Mutual Agreement (MRA), Limited to use: to Davit-Launched liferaft automatic release hook (46 CFR 160.170).
- Approvals - SOLAS
- LALIZAS Release Hook LAR 36, for Lifeboats and Rescue Boats, SOLAS/MED
- Approvals - MED/USCG
- LALIZAS Release Hook LAR 36, for Liferafts SOLAS/MED/USCG