"LALIZAS Emergency evacuation Breathing device""ESCAPE-15"""
The LALIZAS Emergency Escape Breathing Device (EEBD), complies with the amendedn SOLAS ch.II-2 and the IMO MSC/Circ.849. All vessels on international routes must carry EEBDs on board.
LALIZAS approved EEBD carries the following characteristics:
- Flame resistant materials, silver in colour to reflect heat and be highly visible.
- Durable and reliable construction with low maintenance
- Full-face hood fits all persons
- Steady air-flow for 15 minutes with sufficient air delivery rate
- Easy visual access to the pressure gauge
- Working temperature range: -10oC to 65oC
- Easy to refill cylinder - no adaptor required
- Approved to SOLAS Chapter II - 2 and MSC/Circ.849 & designed to
meet EN1146:2005 & ISO 23291-1(2008)
*Impa Code 330435, 330438
- Approvals - SOLAS
- Emergency evacuation Breathing device "ESCAPE-15"