LALIZAS EUROPE II INSHORE Life Raft FR
LALIZAS EUROPE II INSHORE Life raft FR can be used on recreational boats and has been tested and certified according to ISO 9650-2 testing standard. ISO 9650-2 defines life rafts designed for sailing in areas where moderate conditions are expected, such as coastal waters, bays, estuaries, rivers and lakes.
It is available in 4 to 8 person versions, packed either in a canister or in a waterproof valise. Its features make the assembly of the canopy very simple.
LALIZAS EUROPE II INSHORE Life raft FR is designed to inflate in an outdoor temperature of 0°C to +65°C while its inspection interval is every 3 years.
1. Sea anchor with rope (1 piece)
2. Life ring with rope (1 piece)
3. Floating paddles (2 pieces)
4. Immediate action (1 piece)
5. Floating knife (1 piece)
6. Canopy support (2 pieces)
7. Bailer (1 piece)
8. Sponge (2 pieces)
9. Whistle (1 piece)
10. Repair kit (1 piece)
11. Manual pump (1 piece)
12. User internal manual (1 piece)
13. Seasickness bag (12 pieces)
14. Torch kit (1 piece)
15. Red hand flares (3 pieces)
16. Red parachute flares (2 pieces)
17. Signaling mirror (1 piece)
18. Anti-seasickness pills (6 per person)
- Approvals - Type Approval Certificate
- EUROPE II INSHORE ISO 9650-2_FR