Omega Inflatable Lifejacket 290N, ISO 12402-2
Inflatable life jackets Omega 290N, CE ISO 12402-2
The new range of Omega inflatable life jackets 290N complies with ISO 12402-2. Omega gas inflation life jackets’ slim fit, light weight design and rugged constructions are combined to form the ultimate life jacket technology.
According to each code, they feature one chamber which can be inflated via LALIZAS manual operating head (20220, certified per ISO 12402-7) or via LALIZAS auto operation head (20260, certified per ISO 12402-7) and bear oral inflation tube incorporating LALIZAS valves (20610,certified per ISO 12402-7).
The inflatable bladder, which is made of High Visibility Yellow fabric, is folded into a nylon red valise with Velcro closure and it is also equipped with LALIZAS retro reflective tapes (70180) and whistle (70010, certified per ISO 12402-7 & 8). They are provided with lifting loop and heavy duty D-ring for easier rescue.
Omega Life jackets feature the following characteristics:
- CE ISO 12402-3 approval
- CE ISO 12401 approval on all integral black harnesses
- Twin welded air bladder seam for double security
- Ultra reliable firing mechanism
- Compatible with all major suppliers CO2 bottles
- Commercial heavy duty weight protective outer cover
- Easy re-packing
- Economical re-arming kits
- 290 Newtons of buoyancy when fully inflated
- Auto heads designed not to fire in heavy weather
- Maintain the correct flotation position in the water (face-up)
- Fully adjustable straps
- Heavy-Duty, Stainless D-Rings for attachment of a safety line
Image of Lifejacket Open:
|71103||Omega Infl.Lifejacket.Auto.Adult.290N,ISO 12402-2,w/harness|
|71105||Omega Infl.Lifejacket.Auto.Adult.290N,ISO 12402-2|