LALIZAS Emergency evacuation Breathing device"ESCAPE-15"
EEBD (Emergency Evacuation Breathing Device) RESCUE-AIR L15
EEBD (Emergency Evacuation Breathing Device) is a device that is used to evacuate with safety, a dangerous enviroment that lacks normal breathing conditions caused by smoke from fire, gas leaks etc.
The Lalizas Emergency Escape Breathing Device (EEBD), complies with the amended SOLAS ch.II-2 and the IMO MSC/Circ.849. All vessels on international routes must carry EEBD’s on board.
LALIZAS approved EEBD carries the following characteristics:
- Flame resistant materials, silver in colour to reflect heat and be highly visible
- Durable and reliable construction with low maintenance
- Full-face hood with orinasal mask - fits all persons
- Steady air-flow for 15 minutes with sufficient air delivery rate
- Easy visual access on the pressure gauge
- Working temperature range: -10oC to 65oC
- Easy to refill cylinder - no adaptor required
- Approved to SOLAS Chapter II - 2 and MSC/Circ.849 & designed to meet ΕΝ1146:2005 & ISO 23291-1(2008)
- Flame retardant materials
- Ozone resistant - non irritant neck seal.
- Wide visor
- Orinasals mask fits all face profiles
- Non irritant
- Antimisting design for the visor
- Automatic activating valve - regulator
- Valve features G 5/8”F standard charging connector
- Pull valve safety lock
- Shock proof - antiblast pressure gauge
- Coloured so as to have easy readings for duration
- over ressure - internal pressure of the cylinder